Lovepedal is having one of their sales.

JN99

Hang Fire
The Amp Eleven is a great pedal. Griff turned me onto that one when he was out here in the PNW and did a seminar and brief rundown of the travel board he brought. I got mine shortly thereafter and it was my go to OD for awhile and never left my board.

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
The Amp 11 is an intriguing pedal, and is on sale for $70.00. But I am permanently locked in to my current compact pedal board, for its size and functionality. Any new pedal I might buy absolutely MUST replace one of the pedals currently on that board and fit in the space vacated by the pedal it would replace! The only pedal on that board that could be exchanged for the Amp 11 is my Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone compressor, and there is no way that is going anywhere except to perhaps be replaced by a better compressor ... and so far I have not found or seen a better compressor of any size let alone that would fit in its space.

straightblues

Blues Junior
Lovepedal has these sales every couple of months. You can sign up to get noticed when the sales take place. If you are patient you will find some great deals like a $70 Amp 11.